Renfrewshire Health and Social Care Partnership (HSCP) brings together both NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde's (NHSGGC) and Renfrewshire Council Adult Social Work responsibilities for community based health and social care services within an integrated structure.
We are committed to preserving the privacy of all visitors to our www.renfrewshire.hscp.scot website ("Website"). You can contact us on 0141 618 7629 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org with any enquires.
- Renfrewshire HSCP's website does not automatically capture or store personal information, other than gathering information on how you use the website such as time spent browsing each page; this data is used for system administration and to provide performance statistics to allow us to improve our website content.
- You do not need to provide us with personal information simply to browse the website however if you wish to fill in the complaints form, register for the newsletter alerts or contact us with a question, you will be asked to provide some personal information. We may ask for your name, address, D.O.B, phone number and email address. By providing this information you consent to us using these details to help provide you with services or answers to queries, as appropriate.
- If you are aged 12 or under, please get your parent or guardian's permission before you provide personal information to this website.
- Any information you provide is stored securely on our database until such time as you choose to unsubscribe from receiving updates. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletters or any other updates, you may opt-out of receiving these communications please contact us and tell us you wish to opt-out.
- We will not provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing. We will only provide your personal information to third parties where that is necessary to fulfil our contract with you. There may be times where we may need to disclose personal information when required by law to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our website. We will always notify you when your information is being collected by any outside parties.
- Both Renfrewshire Council and NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde are Data Controllers in terms of The Data Protection Act 2018 and have approved Data Protection / Privacy Policies which sets out the high level principles they must operate to when using people's personal data. You can view these below
Any changes to this Privacy Notice will be posted on this website.