Sensory Impairment Service

If you have a significant sensory impairment, Renfrewshire Council can offer you information, advice and support.

Sensory Impairment

This service is available to:

  • deaf or hearing impaired people
  • blind or visually impaired people
  • people who have dual sensory impairment
  • carers and professionals.

It's our aim to help you live independently with a good quality of life. We do this by supporting you through your sensory impairment with rehabilitation, skills training and the provision of specialist equipment.


Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon


print icon