Our Patient Affairs Department is responsible for planning, implementing and controlling patients' private or Exchequer funds, and manual and computerised accounts across inpatient and community sites.
Our service covers the following sites:
- inpatient adult acute admission wards at Dykebar and ward 3B, Leverndale
- inpatient rehabilitation and recovery ward, Dykebar
- older adults assessment wards 37 and 39, Royal Alexandra Hospital
- older adult wards, Dykebar, East and North
- learning disabilities, treatment and assessment unit, Blythswood House
- Paisley Community Mental Health Team
- Older Adults Community Mental Health Team
- Renfrew Community Mental Health Team
- Torley Unit (alcohol problem clinic)
- Outpatients, Dykebar Hospital.
We work in line with Standing Financial Instructions, Scottish Office guidance and all other relevant legislation.